English Language Program (ELP)
The English Language Program (ELP) is designed for international students, professionals or those seeking an intensive English experience focusing on reading, writing, and speaking English, coupled with an introduction to American culture.
Classes are scheduled in 10-week sessions. In order to maximize the individual attention students receive from their instructors, classroom capacity is between 15-20 students.
Intensive English Program
This program helps students improve their English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, and assists them in meeting the requirements for admission into undergraduate programs.
- 10 weeks of instruction
- 6 levels of instruction
- 4-5 hours per day, 5 days per week (4 days per week in summer)
- TOEFL exam preparation included (intermediate and advanced levels only)
- Successful completion of Level 5 will waive the TOEFL requirement for undergraduate admission into CSUSB
- Admission requirements: at least 18 years of age and high school graduate or approval of IEP
- Successful completion of the Intensive English Program does not guarantee CSUSB admission.
For more information, contact the English Language Program staff at (909) 537-5978, or e-mail: email@example.com