Open University Program
Open University provides an opportunity for learners who are not currently admitted to California State University, San Bernardino to enroll in degree credit classes with the required approval.
- Want to examine a particular field before seeking admission to the university and enrolling in a degree program
- Missed the deadline for admission to CSUSB
- Have stopped attending CSUSB and wish to re-enter
- Want to update professional skills
- Want to improve their GPA to re-enter an academic program
- Wish to take selected CSUSB courses that will transfer to another university
- Want to take a course for the enjoyment of learning
- Have an I-20 from another educational institution and authorization from the Designated School Official (DSO) at their institution
OPEN UNIVERSITY is designed for those who:
The Open University program can help you update professional skills, prepare for a career change, enrich your personal development or work toward a degree. Many of the regular courses are held in the late afternoon and evenings, which provide opportunities for working adults.
Open University is not available to students who are officially admitted to Cal State San Bernardino.
For more information, call the College of Extended Learning at (909) 537-5975 or visit our website at cel.csusb.edu/openUni/