Financing your Education
CSUSB School Code: 001142
There are several financial aid opportunities available to students:
- Private student Loans/Alternative Loans
College of Extended and Global Education (CEGE) courses are eligible for private loans. The choice of a lender and guarantor is a decision and responsibility you must take as the borrower. CEGE does not endorse or have an affiliation with any lender. Please contact your financial institution for further information about their private student loan program.
CEGE Private Student Loan Guidelines
Arrangements for any student private loan must be made prior to registration in CEGE courses. Full payment of class fee is due at the time of registration. Loan certification is not a guarantee, and terms and conditions must be accepted by CEGE.
- Apply for a private loan with a lender of your choice, or apply here:
- Students will need to notify CEGE of their approved private loan. Please call CEGE’s office at (909) 537-5975.
- CEGE will certify the student’s loan with the lender. Please note that CEGE is only able to certify the loan relating to the total estimated cost of the tuition.
- Students will be allowed to enroll in their classes as long as the first 3-steps above are completed.
- The lender will disburse the funds to the school and the school will post the fund to the student’s account.
- Any overpayment from the loan will be disbursed to the student by check. Any unpaid balance after the loan funds are disbursed will be due immediately, to be paid by the student.
Call us: (909) 537-5975
- Company Tuition Reimbursement
Many companies and organizations have tuition reimbursement programs for their employees. Check with your human resources department for requirements, qualifications, and processes. A financial guarantee from your employer will need to be provided to our office before the start of each quarter.
- Military, Spouse and Dependent Benefits
For information on VA education benefits call 1-888-GILBILL1 or visit them on the web at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/).
- Local Lending Institutions
Local Banks and credit unions offer private educational loan programs for degree and for continuing education. Check with your local preferred lending institution to see what types of programs are available to you.