What are the benefits?
- Experience American culture and language in a family environment
- Create memories and friendships that will last a lifetime
- Practice conversational English with host families
What does Homestay include?
- A safe environment
- A private room
- Transportation to and from the CSUSB campus
What are the fees?
- Placement Fee: $120.00
- Homestay Fee: $900 (per month) / $30 (per night)
How to Apply?
- Download the Homestay application.
- Submit your application and photos by:
- Email: send your application and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pay the application online.
- Mail: send your completed Homestay application form, photos and check by mail to:
International Extension Programs
California State University, San Bernardino
5500 University Parkway, Room CE-356
San Bernardino, CA 02407 – 2397 USA
*Make check payable to “CSUSB”
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or at 909-537-5980.