Procurement is a specialty with a growing demand within all three sectors – public, private and nonprofit. It is also one of the better paid sub-fields in public administration. A Management Certificate in Public Procurement (MCPP) offers a perfect opportunity for anyone interested in entering the field to obtain the training and education needed.
The MCPP would also be highly beneficial for anyone already in public service, especially managers, who seeks to strategically place themselves for moving up the career ladder. The MCPP offers rigorous education on the latest local, national and international procurement trends and practices. The MCPP is not just a procurement certificate – it is much more.
- For examples of available procurement positions - visit;
- Learn about local, state, national and international general procurement practices.
- Explore the ethical and legal implications of public procurement practices.
- Understand and implement common project management concepts within the context of public procurement.
- Know the tools and approaches needed to determine the best value for the money.
- Gain knowledge of the principles of contract formulation, underwriting and administration.
Proud partner of: