- Successful completion of the course meets the requirements to apply for a California state certified School Audiometrist
- Work independently to complete the majority of the course online.
- Use precision hearing testing equipment
- Gain knowledge to perform screening and threshold tests.
- Learn to keep accurate records and prepare necessary reports
- Earn 4 quarter units of degree-applicable-level credit when you successfully complete the course
- Internet access
- Email address
- Virus protection software
- Microsoft Word
- Calibrated portable audiometer
- Licensed audiologist or state certified school audiometrist mentor for practical assignments
- Online and written
In person practical final to be given at CSU San Bernardino (out of area students may use a licensed audiologist only to proctor their final)
*Dates subject to change
*Fees subject to change
|Course #||Class||Title||Course Dates||Instructor||Registration Deadline|
|44186 (Section 50)||HSCI 374||Basic Audiometry & Hearing Problems||April 2-June 10, 2019||Molly Granado||March 26, 2019|
This is an academic credit online course, once you have been given your password and access to the online course, refunds or transfer of fees are no longer possible. The refund policies for the College of Extended and Global Education can be found on our website at: https://cel.csusb.edu/cel/home/policies
This is a graded academic course and thus follows the campus academic calendar date. Please visit http://bulletin.csusb.edu/calendar/ to view important deadlines for the term.