Conveniently Meet the Clear Credential CPR Requirements
Whether you’re a Professional Clear Credential Candidate, an office worker, or a parent, this CPR course will provide you with the skills to save a life. This training is designed to meet the requirements of AB-1136, delivered under the guidelines of the American Heart Association orientation course.
For those who do not already hold current certification, the College of Extended and Global Education offers this newly revised CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) training course designed to meet the requirements of AB-1136, delivered under the guidelines of the American Heart Association orientation course.
- CPR skills for adults, children and infants
- Childhood injury prevention
- Rescue breathing and foreign-body airway obstruction
- Adult, child and infant Chain of Survival
- Sudden cardiac arrest
- Healthy heart concepts and minimizing risk factors
- Recognition of heart attack symptoms for purposes of intervention before CPR is necessary
How to earn the certificate
You will receive a CPR certification card after successfully completing the course. Please bring a towel or blanket to use as padding while kneeling, and dress comfortably. This CPR course is also open to anyone interested in becoming certified.
Enrollment is limited.
Course No.: EENC 4463
Time: 8:30 am–12:30 pm
|Summer 2019||61306||Saturday, August 17, 2019
8:30am – 12:30pm
|Contact Our Office|
*Customized Training available for your School, Business and/or Organization. Please contact our office at 909-537-5976 for more information or request an consultation online
* Fees are subject to change