Who is Eligible?
Qualified DPD graduates with a verification statement from DPD who were not previously matched to a DI program.
This is an online program that does not satisfy immigration requirements for a full-time, matriculated student visa and therefore, the College of Extended and Global Education cannot issue or accept a transfer of I-20.
All interns must meet and complete the following core requirements to be considered for admission into the CSUSB ISPP Program:
- Application fee - $ 75, check or money order (payable to CSUSB College of Extended and Global Education).
- Supplemental application form for CSUSB ISPP Program
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited university and completion of Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD) courses with a minimum overall and DPD GPA of 2.8 on a scale of 4
- Has or will receive a Verification Statement from an accredited dietetics program and was not matched to a dietetic internship (DI)
- Relevant work or volunteer experience within the dietetics profession.
- Three letters of recommendation
- A resume
- Personal Statement
Assessment of Prior Learning
The program has established specific guidelines for interns regarding credit for prior learning, including program specific limitations and documentation needed.
Assigning credit for prior learning: When the requirements listed in the table are met, the intern will be granted credit equivalent to the number of hours required for that rotation as stated in the “Suggested Rotation Schedule.” The required documentation must be provided along with application to the program. Credit will be assigned during the admissions process.
|Area of Assessment||Requirement
(Program Specific Learning and Experiences)
|Job Experience||Training/job experience must have been received at a facility which meets the requirements as stated below:
|Minimum Requirements of the Supervisors||
|Length of Experience||
|Competency Skills/Type of competency||