Nutrition and Foodservice Professional Application Process
1. Download the NFSP Application
2. Complete the application and obtain all necessary signatures
3. Submit the form below with your name, email address and upload your completed NFSP Application
4. After submission of your completed NFSP Application, you will be contacted to complete a Skills Verification Test
5. Upon successful completion of the Skills Verification Test, you will be contacted by the College of Extended and Global Education for payment of the program fee.
6. Instructions on how to log into the online learning platform will be emailed to you and your access will be granted on your official start date.
Note: Following notification of successful completion of the Skills Verification Test, you may expedite the enrollment process by completing the Learning Site Agreement available for download on this page. Please work with your chosen facility to complete & sign the agreement. Instructions on how to submit the Learning Site Agreement are included in the file.
There are no academic prerequisites to begin the NFSP Training Program. The only requirement is that the students must find a qualified healthcare facility to be “exposed to a variety of quantity cooking and modified diets in the healthcare setting.”
Sitting for the CDM, CFPP Credentialing Exam has eligibility requirements, with Pathway I being the completion of an ANFP-approved foodservice manager training program such as ours. Details on exam eligibility can be found on the Certifying Board for Dietary Managers website.
Questions or Need Assistance?
For assistance with general NFSP program questions or completing the application and its included forms, please contact the NFSP program coordinator at:
· Email: email@example.com
· Phone: (916) 364-5300
For assistance with submitting your application, payment or program fees, please contact the Office of Professional and Continuing Education at:
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Phone: (909) 537-5976